OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Annie Lennard School aims for all children to become confident independent learners, in a secure, caring and stimulating environment where staff and pupils learn together.
- To continually raise standards to ensure all children reach their full potential.
- To develop a school with caring and stimulating environment where children feel safe and happy.
- To encourage partnership with both parents and the local community.
- To respect each pupil as a valued individual and develop feelings of confidence, independence and self-esteem.
- To ensure equal opportunity for all, promoting consistency throughout school and developing committed enthusiastic staff and children
At Annie Lennard School we are fully committed to the protection of children in our care. We are a caring community, whose values are built on mutual trust and respect.
OUR GOLDEN RULES
Care and Share