Learning 2019 - 2020
In this section
- Gallery - Photos of your rainbows
- Big Cat reading scheme online ebooks up to lime
- Nursery school closure work
- Reception school closure work
- Year 1 school closure work
- Year 2 school closure work
- Year 3 school closure work
- Year 4 school closure work
- Year 5 school closure work
- Year 6 school closure work
- daily phonic lessons
- Useful websites
- KS1 READING
- Oak National Academy - online learning from the Government
- BBC Bite Size - Daily lessons for homeschooling
- Learning Projects
- TWINKL home learning hub
- VE DAY activites
- Now Press Play
We are missing you all so much and really hope that you are all ok and keeping yourselves safe. We have decided to set up email addresses so that you can send messages to your teacher. Below are the email addresses for each year group. Staff will check these mail boxes a couple of times a week and will reply as soon as they can.
Take care everybody, we cant wait to hear from you.
Annie Lennard Primary School Curriculum Statement
Our curriculum has been redesigned in light of the new National Curriculum. We provide rich, memorable and engaging experiences with key features being the use of active learning methods, the outdoor environment, a range of interesting visitors and workshops and exciting visits to relevant places. Work is closely matched to the children’s needs.
Please see attachment for a detailed over view of our school curriculum.