In this section
- Big Cat reading scheme online ebooks up to lime
- Nursery school closure work
- Reception school closure work
- Year 1 school closure work
- Year 2 school closure work
- Year 3 school closure work
- Year 4 school closure work
- Year 5 school closure work
- Year 6 school closure work
- KS1 READING
- Learning Projects
- Now Press Play
- Useful websites
We are missing you all so much and really hope that you are all ok and keeping yourselves safe. We have decided to set up email addresses so that you can send messages to your teacher. Below are the email addresses for each year group. Staff will check these mail boxes a couple of times a week and will reply as soon as they can.
Take care everybody, we cant wait to hear from you.
Annie Lennard Primary School Curriculum Statement
Our curriculum has been redesigned in light of the new National Curriculum. We provide rich, memorable and engaging experiences with key features being the use of active learning methods, the outdoor environment, a range of interesting visitors and workshops and exciting visits to relevant places. Work is closely matched to the children’s needs.
Please see attachment for a detailed over view of our school curriculum.