In this section
- Gallery - Photos of your rainbows
- Big Cat reading scheme online ebooks up to lime
- Nursery school closure work
- Reception school closure work
- Year 1 school closure work
- Year 2 school closure work
- Year 3 school closure work
- Year 4 school closure work
- Year 5 school closure work
- Year 6 school closure work
- daily phonic lessons
- Useful websites
- KS1 READING
- Oak National Academy - online learning from the Government
- BBC Bite Size - Daily lessons for homeschooling
- Learning Projects
What are the aims of the Learning Projects?
To create age specific learning opportunities for primary school children.
To create a resource for parents that is easy to access and use - the focus is on parents being able to help deliver the content or children accessing it independently.
Key learning is linked to the National Curriculum.
To enable children to continue with their learning at home during an enforced shutdown.
To enable families to focus on a joint topic and theme to promote family wide learning.
To provide structure and focus to each day that an enforced shutdown occurs.
To centralise online learning resources and links into an easy to manage format for families