TWINKL home learning hub
In this section
- Gallery - Photos of your rainbows
- Big Cat reading scheme online ebooks up to lime
- Nursery school closure work
- Reception school closure work
- Year 1 school closure work
- Year 2 school closure work
- Year 3 school closure work
- Year 4 school closure work
- Year 5 school closure work
- Year 6 school closure work
- daily phonic lessons
- KS1 READING
- Learning Projects
- Now Press Play
- Useful websites
- Oak National Academy - online learning from the Government
- BBC Bite Size - Daily lessons for homeschooling
- TWINKL home learning hub
- VE DAY activites
Welcome to the Twinkl Home Learning Hub. Parent or teacher, at home or still in school, our Home Learning Hub has you covered during school closures. Each day you'll find a new set of daily activities to get involved with. Qualified Twinkl teachers will provide book readings, live lessons, positive news updates and more. We'll be bringing you activities from our partners too, to help fill your days and offer some much-needed variety. Activities will be listed the day before - giving you enough time to get prepped and set up for the next day's learning.
Find your own approach. Don't worry about recreating school at home. But - if you're looking for ideas, or a way of adding a bit of routine into your day, you'll find it here.
Don't forget, we've also got our School Closure Support page with even more ideas and information.