In this section
- OPERATION ENCOMPASS
- Attendance/Term dates
- School Data - Standards
- SEN Provision
- School Prospectus
- School Admission Arangements
- Pupil Premium
- Sports Premium
- Behaviour Policy
- School Times
- Lunchtime Arrangements
- What to do in bad weather
- Breakfast & After School Provision
School meals are available and children with special dietary requirements can be catered for.
Currently cost £2.40 daily or £12 weekly. Dinner money must be paid online via ParentPay. The school does not cook meals on site and, therefore, all dinners must be ordered by 9:30am.
Free school meals
- You may be entitled to free school meals if you are in receipt of the following
- Income Support
- Income – Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Guaranteed Pension Credit (inc child tax credit)
- Support under Part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, with an annual income of less than £16,190
(not working tax credit)
If you receive any working tax credit regardless of annual household income you will not qualify for free school meals.
If you think you qualify for free school meals then please ask for a form at the school office. We encourage parents to apply even if they do not wish their child to have a school meal because under the LA budget formula there is an increased funding for children entitled to free meals. Please ask for further details.
Packed Lunches Children can bring a packed lunch to school. This should be brought in a small lunch box or bag clearly marked with your child’s name. Fizzy drinks and sweets are not allowed.
Snacks and drinks
Children are provided with milk until their 5th birthday free of charge.
All children are encouraged to bring a drink in a refillable drinks bottle to school each day. The school has a water cooler system and bottles can be refilled during the day as needed.
Free fruit is available for all children.