Policy for: Pupil Premium.
The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and paid by means of a specific grant based on school census figures for pupils registered as eligible for Free School Meals (FSM). Pupils who are Looked After Children (LAC) are also eligible for Pupil Premium funding. A premium has also been introduced for children whose parents are currently serving in the armed forces. This service premium is designed to address the emotional and social well-being of these pupils.
The Pupil Premium is additional to main school funding and it will be used by this school to address any underlying inequalities and enable pupils to make good progress.
- The Pupil Premium will be used to provide additional educational support to improve the progress and to raise the standard of achievement for eligible pupils
- The funding will be used to narrow and close the gap between the achievement of eligible pupils and their peers
- As far as possible the school will use the additional funding to address any underlying inequalities between children eligible for Pupils Premium and others
- We will ensure that the additional funding reaches the pupils who need it most and that it makes a significant impact on their education and lives.
Pupil Premium will be clearly identifiable within the budget
- The Head teacher, in consultation with the governors and staff, will decide how the Pupil Premium is spent for the benefit of entitled pupils
- The school will be accountable for how it has used the additional funding to support the achievement of the eligible pupils.
- Head teacher will report to the governing body and parents on how effective the intervention has been in achieving its aims.
- From September 2012, we will publish online information about the use and effectiveness of the Pupil Premium.
- We will seek to further develop strategies and interventions which can improve the progress and attainment of eligible pupils.
- We will track the impact of the strategies put into place through the funding to ensure that we can show the value that has been added to the education of the eligible pupils.
- We will monitor evaluate and review the success of the impact of the pupil premium funding.
We will ensure that eligible pupils are treated equitably and that the additional funding is used well to address the challenges they face. The school will use the additional funding to promote the achievement and progress of all eligible pupils.
- Name Size
- Pupil premium 2012 13 1 0.21 MB
- pupil premium 2014 report 0.11 MB
- Pupil Premium Grant 2015 0.18 MB
- Pupil premium expenditure plan 2015 16 0.13 MB
- Pupil premium expenditure plan 2015 16 review of impact revised Nov 2016 0.23 MB
- PUPIL PREMIUM REPORT 2017 0.23 MB
- Pupil Premium Plan 2017 2018 0.12 MB