Annie Lennard Primary School is committed to keeping our children safe. By providing a safe environment for children to learn and play and by identifying children who are, or may be, suffering harm, the school endeavor to ensure they are kept safe both at school and at home.
To achieve this, we have systems in place which are designed to:
- Creating and maintaining a safe learning environment.
- Identifying child welfare concerns and taking appropriate action.
- Using the curriculum to enable our children to develop keep safe strategies
- Creating a listening culture to hear the child’s voice
- Operating safe recruitment and selection procedures to prevent unsuitable people working with our children.
Anyone visiting the school shares the responsibility to keep children safe whilst on our premises and will be required to work within the guidelines of our safeguarding procedures.
If at anytime you have concerns about the welfare of a child Mrs. Natalie Crozier, the Designated Safeguarding Lead, should be contacted. In her absence please speak to Mrs. Jenny Rogman.
For more detailed information, please ask to see our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy which is part of a set of policies designed to create a safe environment for our children. All of these policies are available on request.
For further information on protecting children please click on the icons below.
- Name Size
- safeguarding guide for parents 0.29 MB
- Safeguarding Guidance for Visitors & Volunteers 0.13 MB
- safeguarding and child protection policy 2016 0.73 MB