Nursery school closure work
Monday 1st June 2020
Hello Nursery Children,
I hope you had a fantastic half term week in the sunshine. I have had some very special news. My guinea pig Patch has had 4 baby guinea pigs! We are very busy here looking after them and we are enjoying watching them grow.
I have attached 2 photographs of the baby guinea pigs to show you.
For the last half term of our Nursery year our topic will be 'Animals'
The first kind of animals we will think about are our Pets.
Talk to your grown up about these questions:
- Do you have a pet at your house? What is it and what is its name?
- What makes a good pet? would a lion make a good pet? Why? Why not?
- Where does your pet live ? in a hutch? in a fish tank? In your home?
- What does your pet eat?
- How do you care for your pet?
If you don't have your own pet, what pet would you like?
- I have attached some sheets and craft ideas all about pets that you can complete this week with your grown ups.
- We are missing you so much
Lots of love Mrs Brookes and Mrs Wildmanߙ
Monday 11th May 2020
This week please listen to the story in my video 'Each Peach Pear Plum' by Janet and Alan Ahlberg.
After listening to the story you could take part in any of these activities:
*Play eye spy with my little eye. Can you find something beginning with our phonics sounds? SATPIN or can you find something that is blue, red, pink etc?
* Choose your favourite character from the story and draw a picture of them
* Say a rhyming string. A rhyming string means words that sound the same at the end of a word. For example Cat, mat, sat
*Find out about one of the characters from the story. Who is Robin Hood? Cinderella or the three bears?
Please send any work you would like to show us to our Nursery email
Stay safe and happy
Love Mrs Wildman and Mrs Brookes ߥ°
- Name Size
- 1 Medium Term coverage grid Autumn 1 2019 0.03 MB
- 2 Medium Term Objectives Plan Autumn 1 2019 0.15 MB
- 3 Nursery Newsletter welcome autumn 2019 0.02 MB
- 4 medium term coverage grid Aut 2 0.03 MB
- 5 Medium Term Objectives Plan Autumn 2 2019 0.15 MB
- 6 Nursery Newsletter 2 Autumn 2 0.02 MB
- 7 Nursery Newsletter spring term 0.01 MB
- 8 Spring 1 Medium Term Jan 2020 0.15 MB
- Bunny Hop Pencil Control Worksheets 1.27 MB
- Farm Themed Cutting Skills Activity Sheets 0.65 MB
- Five Senses Scavenger Hunt Activity Sheet 0.21 MB
- General Sound Discrimination Body Percussion EYFS Home Learning Challenge 2.60 MB
- General Sound Discrimination Environmental Sounds Home Challenge 0.58 MB
- I Spy With My Little Eye Educational Games 3.71 MB
- Incy Wincy Spider Prop Craft Instructions 3.77 MB
- Minibeasts Colour By Number Activity Sheets 0.74 MB
- Musycling Musical Recycling Activity Pack 0.70 MB
- Nature Walk Scavenger Hunt 0.58 MB
- Paper Bowl Ladybird Craft Instructions 4.50 MB
- Pizza Shape Colouring Activity 0.03 MB
- Six Steps To Washing Your Hands Posters 1.37 MB
- Space Star Biscuits Recipe 0.40 MB
- The Gingerbread Man Pattern Tracing 0.22 MB
- Toys Home Learning Challenge Activity Sheet 0.64 MB