1st June 2020
Monday 1st June 2020
Hello Nursery Children,
I hope you had a fantastic half term week in the sunshine. I have had some very special news. My guinea pig Patch has had 4 baby guinea pigs! We are very busy here looking after them and we are enjoying watching them grow.
I have attached 2 photographs of the baby guinea pigs to show you.
For the last half term of our Nursery year our topic will be 'Animals'
The first kind of animals we will think about are our Pets.
Talk to your grown up about these questions:
- Do you have a pet at your house? What is it and what is its name?
- What makes a good pet? would a lion make a good pet? Why? Why not?
- Where does your pet live ? in a hutch? in a fish tank? In your home?
- What does your pet eat?
- How do you care for your pet?
If you don't have your own pet, what pet would you like?
- I have attached some sheets and craft ideas all about pets that you can complete this week with your grown ups.
- We are missing you so much
Lots of love Mrs Brookes and Mrs Wildman
- Name Size
- pet dot to dot 0.66 MB
- pet matching 0.45 MB
- pet worksheet 0.16 MB
- pets paper plate craft 0.29 MB