6th July 2020
Week Beginning 6th July 2020
I hope you are ok and enjoyed the activities I set last week for you. I have been busy at school getting our classroom ready for when you come back and start your Reception journey. I cant wait to see you all again. I have missed you so much.PHONICS
This week at home I would like you to watch an episode of Alphablocks on Cbeebies
Watch as the letters of the alphabet tell stories and make words using phonics. Play the learning game, watch clips and print colouring pages.
We are focussing on the sounds SATPIN. Can you recognise and say these sounds? Can you find something at home beginning with each sound? Can you write down these sounds?
Can you sing our days of the week song to your grown up?
Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday too.
1 ,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 days, each day different and everyday new.
Today is …………..Maths challenges this week :
- 1. Can you find 2 objects in your house that are square?
- 2. Can you find 2 objects in your house that are rectangles?
- 3. Can you find 2 objects in your house that are triangles?
- 4. Can you find 2 objects in your house that are circles?
- 5. Can you count down from 20?
- 6. Can you write the next five numbers? 1 2 3 4 5 _ _ _ _ _
- 7. Can you find the total of these sums? 2+1 = 2+2= 1+3= 4+8=
- 8. What is 1 more of 9?
- 9. What is 1 less of 7?
Here is another story about starting school. Can you listen to this story with your grown up? If you have any questions or worries please email me and I will answer any questions you have. My email address is yearR.firstname.lastname@example.org
Childrens book read aloud
Have a great week and I hope to see you soon