Summer Term 1 Work
Hello Year 3!
I hope that you are all doing well and staying safe as well as looking after your family. It has been lovely to recieve emails from some of you over the last few weeks and hearing about what you have all been up to. If you would like to send me a message or show me any work you have completed, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have attached some more work to this page for you to complete while you are at home. Don't forget there is also work on Purple mash too. I have added some more activities on there but there is also a home learning section on Purple Mash if you would like some more. It has been great reading some of the stories that you have made on Purple Mash.
I have also set up some battles on Times Table Rockstars for you for the next few weeks. The first battle is against Year 4 and starts on Star Wars day (May 4th). It was great to see us win the two battles against Year 5 and 6 and to also see some names of new children taking part in these battles. Well done!
If you have forgotten any of your login details then just send me an email and I can send them across to you.
Try and create a piece of writing in each of these styles:
- Write a non-chrnological report about something that interests you.
- Write a funny story.
- Write a portal story (similar to Narnia or the Tunnel).
- Write a scary story.
- Write a letter to a family member or friend.
- Find an image of Birmingham in the past or present and compare them.
- Write a set of instructions.
- Write a riddle poem and see if a family member can guess the answer.
Summer 1 Project - The Water Cycle
I hope that you enjoyed exploring Birmngham's canals and their history. I would love to see some of your completed projects! As your project for this half term, I would like you to look at the Water Cycle. As always, you can be as creative as you like.
Here are some questions to help focus your research.
- What is the water cycle?
- What are the stages of the water cycle?
- What is evaporation?
- What is condensation?
- What is precipitation?
- How much of the Earth is water?
- Where do we see condensation in the world around us?
You can use Curriuculum Visions to help find appropriate research for your topic. (www.curriculumvisions.com)
Your Login is : Annie.Lennard/0001
I hope to see you all very soon!
- Name Size
- English Y3 Week 3 updated 12.68 MB
- English Y3 Week 4 11.13 MB
- English Y3 Week 5 10.23 MB
- English Y3 Week 6 14.70 MB
- English Y3 Week 7 11.86 MB
- Maths Y3 Week 3 10.31 MB
- Maths Y3 Week 4 13.83 MB
- Maths Y3 Week 5 11.18 MB
- Maths Y3 Week 6 13.28 MB
- Maths Y3 Week 7 18.51 MB
- Year 3 Week 2 Home Learning Pack 0.37 MB
- Year 3 Week 2 Home Learning Pack Guidance and Answers 0.30 MB
- AU T2 E 051 Book Review Writing Template ver 3 0.79 MB
- T TP 2549575 My Home Learning 2020 Diary ver 5 0.21 MB
- t l 52830 strategies for learning spellings activity sheet ver 1 0.08 MB
- Group 3 Weekly Spellings 1.07 MB
- Group 4 Weekly Spellings 1.07 MB
- Group 1 Weekly Spellings 0.65 MB
- Group 2 Weekly Spellings 0.65 MB
- t l 4647 fronted adverbials ks2 word mat list ver 6 0.07 MB
- t2 e 2453 year 3 spag conjunctions adverbs and prepositions word mat ver 1 2.62 MB
- t l 4358 word mat pack adjectives adverbs and verbs ver 9 0.07 MB