In this section
- Family Support
- COVID-19 Information
- OPERATION ENCOMPASS
- Attendance/Term dates
- School Data - Standards
- Online Safety
- SEN Provision
- School Prospectus
- School Admission Arangements
- COVID-19 Catch-up Premium
- Remote Learning - Offer & Information
- Pupil Premium
- Sports Premium
- Behaviour Policy
- School Times
- Lunchtime Arrangements
- What to do in bad weather
- Breakfast & After School Provision
- Equality Objectives/ Policy
SEN Provision at Annie Lennard School
Annie Lennard School is an inclusive school. It is the philosophy of the school that the special needs provision should include all pupils who have barriers to learning, whatever they are. All pupils who have Special Educational Needs will benefit from a variety of different levels and different styles of support.
In addition, the school believes that all pupils should benefit from the principles stated in the school aims.
In particular Annie Lennard believes that all pupils:
Have individual educational needs.
Share the right to a broad and balanced curriculum.
Have the right to have their Special Educational Needs appropriately assessed.
Will have individual targets set to meet their educational needs
Have the right, either directly or through their parents, to express a preference in relation to their educational needs and provision.
EYFS & KS1 SENCO - Miss E Kealey
KS2 SENCO - Mrs S Groves
Sandwell Local Authority – The following link will take you to Sandwell LA Local Offer:
Telephone: 0121 569 8240
Sandwell Council House
The following link will take you to the Local Offer/Provision feedback site:
- Name Size
- ALS SEN Local Offer 0.16 MB
- Disability Equality Scheme and Access Plan 2018 2021 0.27 MB
- Annie Lennard Primary School SEN Information report 2018 2019 47349 0.08 MB
- Special Educational Needs Policy 54819 0.23 MB